Pages

All You Ever Wanted to Know about Cancerian Men

Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Graphic - 24"W x 16"H - CrabThe series of articles about Cancerian Men (men born under the sign of Cancer) to appear on this site soon, will have been published elsewhere.  All these articles are original and written by me.  Once I have published all of them the site will (normally) only be updated during the Cancer season or when the Sun is in Cancer.

If you have any questions to ask about Cancer men please do so in the comments section.  If I can answer them I will.  Also, please leave any comments.  Feedback is always appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with a cancer. And he hates astrology and thinks its bs. And he's left and I would really like to have him back. But I don't know how or what to say to him. HELP, Any suggestions??